With all the Super Bowl talk still floating around, we have yet to discuss the Pro Bowl. Arizona Cardinal football isn't over yet, err...the season is, but if you want to see the Cardinals keep playing, you can catch them this Sunday in the NFL Pro Bowl. Our very own will be representing the red and white in the last action of the 2008 season. The Pro Bowl tends to not get much attention from the fans but if you think about it, we won't see any NFL for the next 7 months after this. Not interested yet? Check out this:
- Last chance to see Larry Fitzgerald, Anquan Boldin, Adrian Wilson, Kurt Warner, and Sean Morey in action.
- A chance for redemption for Kurt Warner, Fitz, and Q, to go up against James Harrison, James Farrior and Troy Polamalu.
- Kurt Warner or Larry Fitzgerald will have a chance to add Pro Bowl MVP to their resume.
- A-Dubb will play in just the second Pro Bowl of his career, and gets another national chance to shine.
- The Cardinals will have five players in the Pro Bowl, which is the most since they have been in Arizona.
Here's some other key headlines of the Pro Bowl:
- Some players, including Peyton Manning and Ray Lewis, express that they want to keep the Pro Bowl in Hawaii.
- Ticket sales are also slowing down in Hawaii, and they could face a black out for the Pro Bowl.
- Quarterback's Peyton Manning and Eli Manning, will be the first QB brothers to ever play in a Pro Bowl together.
- As for next year, the 2010 Pro Bowl will be played in Miami, the week before the Super Bowl.
The Pro Bowl isn't the most popular of all the games, but what are some things to look forward to? And for even more discussion, what are other ways the NFL can make the Pro Bowl better, or more entertaining?