If you missed the first half to this game, don't be upset. It's been rather painful to watch, especially with Derek Anderson at quarterback. Here's a rundown on how the first half went:
- The Cardinals opening drive looked very good. A Tim Hightower 22-yard touchdown run was negated by a phantom holding call.
- After that, Anderson threw an interception.
- The Chargers scored off of that turnover by throwing to a wide open Antonio Gates, in which our beloved safety Adrian Wilson blew the coverage.
- The Cardinals have allowed Mike Tolbert to run wild on them so far.
- Greg Toler forced a fumble in which Kerry Rhodes returned for a touchdown.
- Derek Anderson threw a pick six -- after he was benched.
- Max Hall is the starting quarterback right now and didn't look bad in his first drive. Let's hope he's got the jitters out of his system.