I think the Cards have many problems all over the place (Except for RB), but i think the O line needs to be shored up this season. Everybody talks about the Cards Explosive offense but it comes and goes depending on the pressure to the QB and here are some solutions in my opinion.
1. They need to Draft their ILB of the future or LT in the first round, anything else seems to be able to wait.
2. They need to shore up the damn O line! i know everybody is high on House and Keith as LT but neither has proven anything. By the looks of it, it seems like The Whiz is building a monster line, and i could honestly see the cards drafting OL in the first 2 rounds (i hope Bruce Campbell, and Maurkice Pouncey) and please move Brown to LG or RG. That would give the Cards an O line of: Campbell, House, Pouncey, Brown, Keith!!!!! all young and HUGE.
3. By now everybody is probably saying what about OLB or ILB, but i think we can band-aid it for just this year by signing Porter and maybe Foote or Pierce?? I honestly do not see the Cards drafting a Rush LB in the early rounds, they have Brown, Cody and the new player from Canada to prove themselves.
4. Use the Boldin Pick on a CB. (if none were signed in the off season.)
5. Some may agree and alot may disagree but i think the Cards need to draft another quality reciever, Im hoping Riley Cooper, big body with great blocking skills and good speed.
6. The Cards should draft Jevan Snead, the kid was first round talk last season but lost his LT, main WR which led to a bad season, (along with a lot of mistakes on his part too).
What do you guys think??