With the game only hours away, we'll take a look at five things to watch for:
- The play of Derek Anderson - The third preseason game is always the most significant since the starters sometimes play into the third quarter. Anderson gets the nod as the starting quarterback and should receive more then enough time to show what he's made of. If he falters, you can expect to see Leinart back at the helms for the final preseason game against the Washington Redskins next week.
- Can Justin Miller secure a spot on the roster as a kick returner? Miller has given LaRod Stephens-Howling and Andre Roberts a run for their money at kick and punt return this preseason, showing a quick burst with the ball. If he can continue to do so, he may just earn a spot on the roster as a return man and a back up cornerback.
- Will the real offensive line please stand up? The Cardinals shuffled their pieces along the offensive line this offseason in hopes to establish a dominant unit. So far they've been bullied and out-muscled in their two respective games. Is this the time where they show what they are made of? If not, then we may see some change starting with Deuce Lutui taking back his starting spot.
- Daryl Washington's rookie play - Washington began the preseason with a bang, but subsided on Monday night with only three tackles. His talent is still immense and he's set to take a starting position soon. Watch out for Washington to make an impact against the Bears new-look offense.
- Look for a receiver to step up - If Larry Fitzgerald doesn't play tonight and Early Doucet still can't go, watch for one of younger guys to step up. Stephen Williams has been impressive so far and Max Komar has the ability to be a good slot receiver. Also watch out for Onrea Jones. He desperately needs to shine in tonight's game in order to lock up a roster spot.
Enjoy tonight's game and as always, GO CARDINALS!!!