He isn't calling a play, he is just trying to cover his face in shame. (Photo by Hannah Foslien/Getty Images)
Because of how ugly this loss was, I am going to do something a little different today. There were plenty of amusing comments over the two gamethreads. And if you want to check them out just click here and here. But today, because this was such a bad loss I am just going to go through all of the postgame rants and compile a few of my favorites on here.
And now, I hope you enjoy the highlights from this gamethread filled with anger. Anger directed at the coaches, Graves, everyone wearing a Cardinals uniform, ourselves for watching this game. Also some comments from the @FauxKenWhiz twitter account wound up filling up the gamethread.
The anger from the gamethread in all its glory -
And now, some Twitter posts by FauxKenWhiz-
- Gonna be live tweeting during the game tomorrow. Hope the NFL doesn't fine me to much
- I'm so glad we gave up DRC and a 2nd for Kolb
@azc26 we're gonna try! But you gotta remember, there's no logic to my play calling. I close my eyes and pick a play. Explains a lot, right?
- We passed on Adrian Peterson for Levi Brown.
- Can we start working out Andrew Luck yet?
@BruceStJames I would yell and scream, but I have a phobia of ending up on YouTube like Dennis Green
- Kolb to me on the sidelines, "Oh wait, the game started??...WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME?!?"
- I'm gonna be honest people...this may have something to do with AP being on my Fantasy Team. Does that make me an ass?
@kurt13warner We miss you Kurt
- When we go in at half time, I'm gonna be red in the face!! Not from the yelling, but from the crying
- Ugh, i'm starving. I gotta grab something to eat. I'll be back later. Who wants to take over play calling for me? ...Anyone?
- I don't always go for it on 4th, but when I do, I make the worst call possible
@timring3TV I use a Magic 8 Ball. Why? Is that not what other coaches do?
- I hope I don't embarrass myself later when I drunk dial Matt Leinart later tonight
- Would it be in bad taste to do my victory lap around the stadium?
- Maybe I should have coached more instead of tweeting during the game...oh well, it was fun. Tweeting, not the game.
- I hate Jimmy Fallon as much as I hate Matt Leinart, & I cut him for Derek "I throw the ball 650 mph, but to the other team" Anderson
And here is the rollcall from the very active gamethread.
Roll Call: JoeCB1991, Skii, Viking_Monson, tw3kr, A.J. Punk, crisco219, TBru, Jdub220, b0rd3rline, az78true, Kallor, Redbird Nation #1, fitzfan04, INSOMAN1ATIC, Irishcardinal, GraydonS, tucson cards fan, cdeveau, Bottletop86, CARDstucknVA, Jm3, DaT3rmin8r, AlaskanCard, chacko, ELrupps, CanadianCard, Alex Mann, DaCards, Zapf, GreaZzy, fansincejakenrob, khodder, Superfizzogotflow, phxuk: Ap, wasting_death, forget, Iowacardinalshawkeye, DORRITO, Winter Trabex, DbackCardsFan, Txcardsfan, BIGRED CARDINAL, Peter Jacob Hornig, YoungCardsFanatic, Nfl News
Total Users: 45
Total Posts: 1386
Total Threads: 2
|Name||# of Posts|
|Redbird Nation #1||27|
|Peter Jacob Hornig||19|
|tucson cards fan||8|