ME. Here Is the Original Post:
So I am glad that he finally started these Outside Line Backers. I know he wants people to earn playing time and I am all for that but when you have athletic talent like that sitting on the bench thats dumb.
So I offer some suggestions to Wiz sence I definately have the the ear of the coach.
1) Lets trade Kolb to Indy for Peyton Manning. I figured if Manning is hurt we still have skelton if he plays for 5 more years he will probably be an okay qb i would wager...
2) Lets sign Derek Anderson to the Practice squad then bench him there, (he finally has a spot he deserves).
3) Get Todd Haley Back. New guy sucks. Haley got us to a Super Bowl.
4) Get Clancy Pendergast Back. Got us to a superbowl.
5) Buy lots of heat warmers knowing our luck our last three weeks will be on the Road Vs. New England, Green Bay, and New York Jets.
6) Scratch that, Buy someone off at the NFL , Jerry buys the refs why cant you buy the schedule.
7) On Second thought screw Clancy Pendergast. I forgot he couldn't stop the Steelers on that last drive. Keep Ray Horton I guess he did okay this year.... (for anyone who cant pick up on sarcasm I would hope you are able to on this one in particular. Of course if you cant pick up on it you are going to be the dumb person posting below Ray Horton was the best ever... because you didn't actually take the time to read the whole thing. Of coarse if that is the case you wouldn't be reading this at all.)
8) Hire me as an Adviser... I only cost 50 or 60 k a year and Sideline access to the games. Ill even come in for workouts in the off season no 100k bonus needed. I do require a jersey signed by the team every year though. Better make it two so i can give one to Gambo for holiday heroes auction. (as per the sarcasm comment above this one is not sarcasm but a man begging for an awesome job, hell im still wondering how to become the stick guy)
Wiz when you listen to me you win. Everyone needs a muse. I can be that guy.