Well, this is a much better start than the game at the Metrodome last season. The Cardinals have had some success running the ball, they've made some big plays and seem to be moving on offense pretty well. If the defense can start keying on stopping Adrian Peterson a bit better, Arizona has a chance to pull this one out.
It will all come down to the adjustments they make for the second half. Will they do what they need to do in order to win? Discuss the game with your fellow Cards fans!
But before you do, please keep the following in mind:
1. While we allow a bit more when it comes to language, if you can avoid swearing, it would be appreciated.
2. We still do not accept any personal attacks. Be passionate, but don't be out of line.
3. "Rec" your favorite comments. We will pull some comments to share with the whole site (What did Cardinals fans say?)
4. Do not ask for or post links to illegal streaming feeds of the game. Gamecasts, Slingbox, all that is cool. But sharing such links puts the entire network at risk of being shut down. If you do it, the comment will be deleted. If you persist, you will unfortunately be banned.
5. Have fun! Get to know each other!