The Cardinals are hoping to avoid their six straight loss, while the Falcons are coming off their first loss of the season last week. The Cards are coming off their bye week. They are getting healthier. The Falcons are banged up. Julio Jones might not play.
Jump on in and talk about the game. It feels like forever since we could.
As a reminder, please keep the following in mind:
1. While we allow a bit more when it comes to language, if you can avoid swearing, it would be appreciated.
2. We still do not accept any personal attacks. Be passionate, but don't be out of line.
3. "Rec" your favorite comments. We will pull some comments to share with the whole site (What did Cardinals fans say?)
4. Do not ask for or post links to illegal streaming feeds of the game. Gamecasts, Slingbox, all that is cool. But sharing such links puts the entire network at risk of being shut down. If you do it, the comment will be deleted. If you persist, you will unfortunately be banned.
5. Have fun! Get to know each other!
I will shut this thread down during halftime and start a new thread. I will post the link.