I tried to do my best to refrain from being active on ROTB and blowing the Fanposts up with rants/hypotheticals. After watching the JOKE that we like to call our "offense" play... I'm letting loose (I need a place to blow off steam, and i need to see if I'm the only one upset about these things.
Let me start with one the few POSITIVES:
1. The Defense/ D. Wash - I truthfully believe this is one of the best defenses in the league, and D. Wash is one of the best defensive players in the NFL. We lack a bit of LB depth, and CB depth but when we are healthy we are a TOP defense in the league. - This also scares me because Horton is a HELL of a DC and I have a feeling he is going to leave and that is a HUGE hit to the unit. ( Maybe a HORTON for HC campaign? lol).
2. O-Line - Let me (try to)explain! - The O-line has been abysmal all year don't get me wron, but as of late I feel like they have vastly improved. They have stabilized some problems these last few games. I watched Lindley take a few sacks that could have easily been avoided. What I am trying to say is even though the stat sheet may not say they have improved i feel that the QB has alot better protection and more time to sit in the pocket. (I could be totally wrong about this one, so please let me know what you have thought about the o-line as of late)
- Honorable mention - Housler looks like he can be a LEGIT TE, just needs to continue to improve and polish up all areas of his game
Now time to highlight MANY NEGATIVES:
1.QB Play: IT IS HORRIBLE.
2. QB Coaching: HORRIBLE.
3. Play Calling/Game Management: Is HORRIBLE too.
4. WR Separation: Non existent.
5. WR Hands: Cant catch a cold.
6.Our Offensive unit as a whole: Couldn't score on a D1 AA team.
I don't want to get into detail for each negative because its just going to make me more sad. Lol Did i miss any positives or negatives that stick out to you, disagree with any?
On a side note, Have we ever had a FRANCHISE QB in the last 25 years*Kurt doesn't count**? I think the Cardinals owe it to the fans to find a guy who can give us stability and a chance to WIN any and every game. Im starting the "Pray for Bray" campaign ASAP I'm tired of getting fooled into some joke as our QB.
What should the Cardinals do to address the QB situation?
Draft a guy in the first round (15 votes)
Draft a guy in rounds 2-7 (8 votes)
Sign a free agent (4 votes)
Trade for a QB (2 votes)
Keep our current QBs (6 votes)
35 total votes