Come talk about the game with us.
Can the Cardinals snap their four-game losing streak? Can the defense stop Aaron Rodgers and his passing game? Can the Packers overcome their injuries? Can the Cards look even mediocre on offense? Will John Skelton avoid the stupid throw?
These are some of the things to talk about while chatting up other fans.
As a reminder, please keep the following in mind:
1. While we allow a bit more when it comes to language, if you can avoid swearing, it would be appreciated.
2. We still do not accept any personal attacks. Be passionate, but don't be out of line.
3. "Rec" your favorite comments. We will pull some comments to share with the whole site (What did Cardinals fans say?)
4. Do not ask for or post links to illegal streaming feeds of the game. Gamecasts, Slingbox, all that is cool. But sharing such links puts the entire network at risk of being shut down. If you do it, the comment will be deleted. If you persist, you will unfortunately be banned.
5. Have fun! Get to know each other!
I will shut this thread down during halftime and start a new thread. I will post the link.