Hey folks, congrats on taking down the Lions, and good to see that you've got the offense warmed up enough just in time to smack the Bears around.
Joking aside, I'm Steven, weekend contributor, editor, moderator, previewer, recapper, and general level-headed idiot over at Windy City Gridiron, the SBNation site for the
1-5 8-6 Chicago Bears. Things haven't exactly been too good over in our neck of the woods, as after being in contention for a first-round bye through eight weeks of the season, the team's completely fallen out of the playoffs as of this moment.
Feel free to ask myself and other members of the WCG community anything relating to and about the Bears, including but not limited to...
- Why Matt Forte is attracted to his linemen's backs like a magnet,
- Why Jay Cutler can't complete passes to anybody but Brandon Marshall,
- If you, too, can have a tryout to play offensive line for the Bears!,
- Why Devin Hester hasn't had four returns for touchdowns by this point,
- Lovie Smith's future,
- And anything else about prior Bears games or the game about to be played by us on Sunday.
If you can spare some change, please feel free to toss a rec or two this post's way to keep it at the top of the Recommended FanPost listing. And with that, ask away!