This pick was made by CardsDefense
This was a fairly difficult decision. Tennessee recently signed Kameron Wimbley to play DE so I ruled out Upshaw and Mercilus. Michael Brockers and Dontari Poe were seriously considered, but both players show a lack of consistency on film. Kendall Wright and Stephan Hill were in the running as well but this draft is extremely deep at the wide receiver position so ultimately I went with O-line. The interior of the Titans offensive line was awful last season. The signing of veteran Steve Hutchinson was a good start. While Konz didn't have the best combine, he has plenty of good tape to fall back on. Wisconsin had a dominant offensive line and young Peter was a crucial piece. Jake Locker is the future in Tennessee and Drafting Mr. Konz will help solidify the interior of their o-line for years.
If there was one thing you knew was certain in college football, it was that Wisconsin had some quality linemen. Konz anchored that line. With the Titans having a running back in Chris Johnson that just needs a little bit of help and a young quarterback they wish to groom, a solid center cannot be overlooked.
5. Bucs (b0rd3rline) Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU
7. Jags (JSteezy) Melvin Ingram, DE/OLB, South Carolina
16. Jets (DrullinOverDaCards) Jonathan Martin, OT, Stanford
17. Bengals (CincyFan93) Stephen Gilmore, CB, South Carolina
20. Titans (Cardsdefense) Peter Konz, C, Wisconsin
21. Bengals (Fri April 13) CincyFan93
22. Browns (Sat April 14) Cardsdefense
23. Lions (Sun April 15)
24. Steelers (Mon April 16) Steamin Beamin
25. Broncos (Tues April 17) lacardsfan
26. Texans (Wed April 18) b0rd3rline
27. Patriots (Thurs April 19) psknapp
28. Packers (Fri April 20) GreaZzy
29. Ravens (Sat April 21)
30. 49ers (Sun April 22)
31. Patriots (Mon April 23) psknapp
32. Giants (Tues April 24) skid83
Do you agree with the pick of Konz?
Yes (16 votes)
No (12 votes)
28 total votes