I made this pick as no one signed up for the Lions.
The Lions have found their quarterback in Matthew Stafford. They need to keep him healthy. With Jeff Backus knocking on the door of 35 years old and playing unevenly throughout the 2012 season, they need to find someone who can protect Stafford for years to come. While Adams has some character issues and some question his work ethic, the talent is there and there are many who believe that after Matt Kalil, he is likely to be the most successful left tackle of the offensive line talent in the first round. They are already solid on the defensive line and the top four cornerbacks are already off the board, so Adams here makes a lot of sense.
5. Bucs (b0rd3rline) Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU
7. Jags (JSteezy) Melvin Ingram, DE/OLB, South Carolina
16. Jets (DrullinOverDaCards) Jonathan Martin, OT, Stanford
17. Bengals (CincyFan93) Stephen Gilmore, CB, South Carolina
23. Lions Mike Adams, OT, Ohio State
24. Steelers (Mon April 16) Steamin Beamin
25. Broncos (Tues April 17) lacardsfan
26. Texans (Wed April 18) b0rd3rline
27. Patriots (Thurs April 19) psknapp
28. Packers (Fri April 20) GreaZzy
29. Ravens (Sat April 21)
30. 49ers (Sun April 22)
31. Patriots (Mon April 23) psknapp
32. Giants (Tues April 24) skid83