This pick was made by b0rd3rline
Much like the Cardinals own situation, the Houston Texans are looking to add a playmaking WR to play opposite Andre Johnson and take some coverage away from him. There are a few different WR they could be looking at here to do so, but it is going to be hard for them to pass up Mr. Hill here. Coming out of Georgia Tech in the wake of Calvin Johnson and Demaryius Thomas, he is a "freak-of-nature" at almost 6'4" and 215 pounds, while also running an eye-popping 4.36 second 40-yard dash. He may be a little bit raw on certain aspects of his game, the Texans take a chance on his size and athleticism here towards the end of the 1st round.
If the Texans add Hill and he is anything as good as he could be, watch out. They already have a very, very good offense with Johnson, Arian Foster and then with Matt Schaub coming back, yikes. We as Cardinals fans are well aware of how it is to have an elite passing attack. Hill would give them that. Of course, Houston is in a position that they are so good that they can really get anyone they think will make an impact.
5. Bucs (b0rd3rline) Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU
7. Jags (JSteezy) Melvin Ingram, DE/OLB, South Carolina
16. Jets (DrullinOverDaCards) Jonathan Martin, OT, Stanford
26. Texans (b0rd3rline) Stephen Hill, WR, Georgia Tech
27. Patriots (Thurs April 19) psknapp
28. Packers (Fri April 20) GreaZzy
29. Ravens (Sat April 21)
30. 49ers (Sun April 22)
31. Patriots (Mon April 23) psknapp
32. Giants (Tues April 24) skid83