Cardinals vs. Patriots: What The New England Fans Were Saying

The Arizona Cardinals managed to pull out of Week 2 of the 2012 NFL season with a win, although it definitely didn't come easy. But as emotional as Cardinals fans were about the game, New England fans were right there with them.

In this week's game thread analysis, we take a look at what Patriots fans were saying in the Patspulpit.com game threads. Hit the jump to see some highlights!

You're about to get a lot more unhappy, my friend.

I literally drove five hours home from Syracuse at 7 in the morning so that I could make it home to watch the game on television

And it turns out it’s not on tv. I’m forced to stream it. I’m not happy.

That’s what I get for being in Fairfield County CT.

by Greg Knopping on Sep 16, 2012 9:57 AM PDT reply actions

Not bad at all.

wow wells already has more yards than CJ2K

No I'm not the best, I just live life like it.

Formerly Moss81

by 2Chung5 on Sep 16, 2012 10:04 AM PDT reply actions 2 recs

I wonder if you'll be saying this, come the 2nd Half?

Thank god they don't have a real quarterback

The Jets. Property of New England.

by Crizzle12 on Sep 16, 2012 10:23 AM PDT reply actions

He may be on to something.

All that confidence talk on our part leading up to this game

over at Revenge from the Birds is making me think we turned this into a trap game.

Don’t ever wrestle with a pig. You’ll both get dirty, but the pig will enjoy it.
1 Cor 13:13

by thirteen on Sep 16, 2012 11:47 AM PDT reply actions 1 recs

After the Quentin Groves blocked punt, and Kolb to Roberts TD.

Why don't the pats ever block punts?

by queenprada on Sep 16, 2012 12:00 PM PDT reply actions

If this is what it takes to get the team to win, then by all means, treat every game like the Superbowl for all I care.

I forgot Arizona is treating this like a Playoff Game

'You are banned from Gang Green Nation'
"You can browse the blog, but you can't participate."

"BANNED LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

by BostonBeasts on Sep 16, 2012 12:00 PM PDT reply actions

And they are winning. So who cares?

In GOD I TRUST>In BB i trust......faith where it belongs!!
Life is about who makes it, not who makes it the fastest! Drive slow homie.

by PatNation85 on Sep 16, 2012 12:01 PM PDT up reply actions

This pretty much sums up the average Patriots fans opinion of the Cardinals.

We are getting screwed by the Arizona Cardinals. What will we do against the Ravens, Broncos etc.

In GOD I TRUST>In BB i trust......faith where it belongs!!
Life is about who makes it, not who makes it the fastest! Drive slow homie.

by PatNation85 on Sep 16, 2012 12:02 PM PDT reply actions

This stat surprised me a lot. I honestly thought Brady was a clutch king.

Tom Brady is 14-28 in his career when trailing going into the 4th quarter

'You are banned from Gang Green Nation'
"You can browse the blog, but you can't participate."

"BANNED LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

by BostonBeasts on Sep 16, 2012 12:30 PM PDT reply actions

After the failed 2 point attempt by the Patriots.

Man, Kerry Rhodes has had a great game

by bbismyhero on Sep 16, 2012 1:05 PM PDT reply actions

And then, the fumble...

BALL OUT!!!!

"There is an old saying about the strength of the wolf is the pack, and I think there is a lot of truth to that. On a football team, it's not the strength of the individual players, but it is the strength of the unit and how they all function together." - Bill Belichick

by JDot on Sep 16, 2012 1:14 PM PDT reply actions

FUMBLE HALLLELUHA

Diehard Patriots Fan.

by D.S.T. on Sep 16, 2012 1:16 PM PDT reply actions

WILFORK WAS LIKE

LET ME LOVE YOUUUU

Diehard Patriots Fan.

by D.S.T. on Sep 16, 2012 1:16 PM PDT reply actions

Patriots fans clearly weren't happy with the holding call on Rob Gronkowski.

if that's holding then the cardinals have been gettin away with murder

by JerodMayoFan on Sep 16, 2012 1:17 PM PDT via iPhone app reply actions

And finally, the best part of all: The missed FG!

OMG NOOOOOOO!!!1

No I'm not the best, I just live life like it.

Formerly Moss81

by 2Chung5 on Sep 16, 2012 1:20 PM PDT reply actions

WHHflba;efejhjtg

Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit.
Edward Abbey

by TONYBOI08 on Sep 16, 2012 1:20 PM PDT up reply actions

LOL.

by JDot on Sep 16, 2012 1:20 PM PDT reply actions

Seriously

Go Pats. Celtics. Red Sox. Bruins.
Brady. Pierce. Thomas. How you doing?

by Tai on Sep 16, 2012 1:21 PM PDT up reply actions

Trust me, I know how you feel.

If all my years of being a Mets fan has taught me anything,

it’s to prepare for and expect moments like this.

Proud supporter of a New York baseball team and a Boston football team. Yeah, deal with it!
"We don’t listen to the hype. I don’t think we ever have. We really take after our coach and he says ‘When you win, say little. When you lose, say less.'"--Tom Brady
Overachievement + Shitty Bullpen + Lord Dickey Almighty = The 2012 New York Mets
The New England Patriots: 2011 AFC Champions
The New Jersey Devils: 2012 Eastern Conference Champions

by R_Adragna on Sep 16, 2012 1:33 PM PDT reply actions

And to end it, a little classiness from a Patriots fan.

Give it to the Cards

Good D by the Cards, bad O calling by McD. And the Pats D was on the field way too much to stay effective.

I also would like to blame Alec Shane and Marima fr being there and not helping in any way!

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Join Revenge of the Birds

You must be a member of Revenge of the Birds to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Revenge of the Birds. You should read them.

Join Revenge of the Birds

You must be a member of Revenge of the Birds to participate.

Spinner

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

tracking_pixel_9341_tracker