Christian Petersen - Getty Images
Come on in to talk about the game.
It's gameday! The Cardinals host the Dolphins and hope to start the season with an improbable 4-0 record. CanKevin Kolb lead the team to yet another victory? Can the defense stop Reggie Bush...if he plays?
Now is the time to talk Cardinals football. After all, it is an open thread.
As a reminder, please keep the following in mind:
1. While we allow a bit more when it comes to language, if you can avoid swearing, it would be appreciated.
2. We still do not accept any personal attacks. Be passionate, but don't be out of line.
3. "Rec" your favorite comments. We will pull some comments to share with the whole site (What did Cardinals fans say?)
4. Do not ask for or post links to illegal streaming feeds of the game. Gamecasts, Slingbox, all that is cool. But sharing such links puts the entire network at risk of being shut down. If you do it, the comment will be deleted. If you persist, you will unfortunately be banned.
5. Have fun! Get to now each other!
I will shut this thread down during halftime and start a new thread. I will post the link.