With the 2012 season beginning tomorrow night, I felt today would be a good time to do write up a little something based on things I have enjoyed reading on other sites in the past. Prediction lists for the next season.
I'll be doing all of this on teams besides the Cardinals too. Because that makes it a little more interesting for me.
- The New York Jets will have the worst offense in the NFL, Mark Sanchez will get benched for Tim Tebow by week 6, and Rex Ryan will be fired at the end of the season.
- The Madden Curse will strike again, this time with Matthew Stafford and Calvin Johnson missing significant portions of the season.
- Andrew Luck and the Colts will win more than 6 games this season.
- The NFC West will become known as one of the best defensive divisions in the NFL
- Jim Harbaugh and Pete Carroll will get into a fistfight after a game.
- Carson Palmer will get benched for Matt Leinart a short time into the season, Leinart will lead the Raiders to an AFC West title.
- The New York Giants will be the only team in the NFC East with a winning record.
- After the Cowboys underachieve yet again, Tony Romo will get benched for Kyle Orton midway through the season.
- The Miami Dolphins will have the number 1 overall pick in the draft.
- The Saints will have a losing record, Drew Brees will have a decent season but he will throw over 20 Interceptions like he did in 2010.
- The Packers will have one of the worst defenses in NFL history, Aaron Rodgers will still drag them kicking and screaming to a winning record, but he will also throw more picks than he normally does (over 13).
- After a season where three Quarterbacks threw for over 5,000 yards because of how the lockout made it tougher for defenses early in the season, no Quarterback will surpass 4,700 yards this year.
- Peyton Manning will throw for 4,000 yards and lead the Broncos to a winning record, and they will make the postseason as a wildcard.
- The Atlanta Falcons will win the NFC South, proceed to get blown out in the first round of the Playoffs again.
- The Baltimore Ravens will win the Super Bowl.
Do you guys have any predictions?