USA TODAY Sports
The Vikings are considered the underdog for this matchup, as the Packers are 13-4 all time within the confines of Lambeau Field during playoff contests.
The first game between the Bengals and Texans is over. Although many considered that to be an entertaining game, this one was always thought to be the marquee matchup of the weekend. A monster running back in Adrian Peterson, who carried his team to the playoffs, is set to try and run over B.J. Raji, Clay Matthews and the rest of the Packers defense.
So who are you rooting for? Who do you think will win? Personally, I am pulling for the Vikings, as I always like a good underdog story. With that said, I think the Packers win. I don't see Christian Ponder being ready for a stage of this magnitude and Aaron Rodgers is just too good.
Discuss the game, pick your side and talk about football. But before you do, remember these very important rules.
1. While we allow a bit more when it comes to language, if you can avoid swearing, it would be appreciated.
2. We still do not accept any personal attacks. Be passionate, but don't be out of line.
3. "Rec" your favorite comments. We will pull some comments to share with the whole site (What did Cardinals fans say?)
4. Do not ask for or post links to illegal streaming feeds of the game. Gamecasts, Slingbox, all that is cool. But sharing such links puts the entire network at risk of being shut down. If you do it, the comment will be deleted. If you persist, you will unfortunately be banned.
5. Have fun! Get to know each other!