Both the Arizona Cardinals and the San Francisco 49ers released their final injury reports on Friday and there are a few significant names on their. For the Cardinals, everyone but Kenny Demens were full participants in practice. As for the game on Sunday in San Francisco, only Demens and wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald, who has a hamstring injury, are questionable.
Head coach Bruce Arians said it is the same hamstring that Fitz has had bothering him for a while, but this week "it's a different spot" and the team "would wait and see at game time" whether he would be able to play or not.
Everyone else on the injury report -- OLB John Abraham (shoulder), LB Jasper Brinkley (groin), G Daryn Colledge (shin), DT Darnell Dockett (groin), S Rashad Johnson (finger), LB Kevin Minter (hamstring), DE Ronald Talley (wrist) and LB Daryl Washington (knee) -- are probable for the game.
As for San Francisco, only WR Quincy Patton is out.
Several player are questionable, including CB Nnamdi Asomugha (knee), G Alex Boone (shoulder), T Anthony Davis (shoulder), C Jonathan Goodwin (illness), DT Ray McDonald (biceps), CB Carlos Rogers (knee), DT Justin Smith (shoulder) and LB Patrick Willis (groin).
The rest are probable -- TE Vernon Davis (hamstring), RB Frank Gore (knee), G Mike Iupati (shoulder), QB Colin Kaepernick (foot), WR Marlon Moore (quad), T Joe Staley (knee) and WR Kyle Williams (knee)
More from Revenge of the Birds:
- NFL odds, Week 6: Arizona Cardinals open, continue as huge underdogs vs. San Francisco 49ers
- Cardinals vs. 49ers: 3 keys to an Arizona Week 6 win over San Francisco
- Cardinals vs. 49ers preview: Niners Nation joins show on Revenge of the Birds Radio podcast
- Panthers vs. Cardinals review: Calais Campbell defense’s biggest star, Rob Housler awful according to PFF
- 10/11 Arizona Cardinals news: Ta'amu, Sowell making large impacts; Housler, Roberts falling flat