The Arizona Cardinals at 3-4 will host the 2-4 Atlanta Falcons on Sunday and attempt to finish off their NFC South games. A win would make the, 3-1 against that division, compared with 1-3 against the rest.
As a Cardinals fan, you have to think that this is as intriguing matchup as there is. Unfortunately, most don't agree. The Cardinals on their own rarely cause enough intrigue and then add on top of that that the Falcons are not healthy, and you have a game that most don't want to see.
However, that doesn't mean we can't check out what SB Nation Studio's Matt Ufford thinks are the top five games to watch.
Take a look tell us what you think in the comment section.
More from Revenge of the Birds:
- Mental errors to blame for offensive struggles at the start of games, says Carson Palmer
- NFL picks, Week 8: There is a new leader
- Thursday Night Football open thread: Panthers vs Buccaneers
- Seahawks vs. Cardinals review: John Abraham shows up, Yeremiah Bell does not according to PFF
- Arizona Cardinals: Newcomer Williams signed for special teams, practice play