When the Arizona Cardinals took the field in practice on Thursday, they were almost at full strength. Only one player, safety Rashad Johnson, did not practice at all.
The other five players listed on the report all were limited. They were linbacker Jasper Brinkley (groin), guard Darn Colledge (leg), defensive lineman Darnell Dockett (groin), linebacker Kevin Minter (hamstring) and Rondald Talley (wrist).
For the Panthers, it was a reasonably long list of players that did not practice at all.
DT Dwan Edwards (hamstring), DE Greg Hardy (illness), S Quintin Mikell (ankle), CB D.J. Moore (knee) and DT Kawan Short (knee) all missed Thursday's practice.
One day of practice remains for both teams. If Hardy cannot play, that would be a huge break for Arizona, who struggles to protect Carson Palmer in the passing game.
More from Revenge of the Birds:
- Levi Brown trade: Deal includes a swap of draft picks
- NFL picks, Week 5: The ROTB staff takes their shot at this week's games
- Cardinals starting LT Bradley Sowell in pictures: What to expect on Sunday
- Cardinals vs. Buccaneers review: Patrick Peterson, Daryn Colledge stand out according to PFF
- Levi Brown trade: Disappointing LT was 'not living up to our expectations'