The Arizona Cardinals have yet to be favored in a game this season. That trend continues this week as the Carolina Panthers come to town. Vegas oddsmakers opened the line for the game with the Panthers favored by 2.5 points, with the over/under set at 42 points. Since the opening line, the point spread has moved, depending on the sports book, to between a one or a two-point edge to Carolina.
The over/under is virtually unchanged. Arizona is 4-1 in its last five games against the spread. As for money being wagered, roughly two-thirds of all bets are being placed on the Panthers.
Prediction models say that the Panthers will come away with a 27-13 win.
If you have some money to burn, which way do you go?
More from Revenge of the Birds:
- Levi Brown trade: Deal includes a swap of draft picks
- NFL picks, Week 5: The ROTB staff takes their shot at this week's games
- Cardinals starting LT Bradley Sowell in pictures: What to expect on Sunday
- Cardinals vs. Buccaneers review: Patrick Peterson, Daryn Colledge stand out according to PFF
- Levi Brown trade: Disappointing LT was 'not living up to our expectations'