The Arizona Cardinals are all done with practice for the week leading up to their home game against Cam Newton and the Carolina Panthers on Sunday. While the team has had some players out most of the week with injuries, head coach Bruce Arians is optimistic that they all will be available.
Nobody sat out of all of practice, but a few were still limited. Daryn Colledge and rookie Kevin Minter were both limited on Friday at practice, but they are not listed on the game status report. Since Colledge has a 116-game streak of playing, and a streak of 85 straight of starting, he will probably find some way to play.
Ronald Talley was a full participant in practice and is probable for the game.
For the Panthers, the biggest news is that defensive end Greg Hardy, who had been sick, returned to practice on Friday and is listed as probable for the game. DT Kawan Short is also probable after a full day of practice. Carolina will be without DT Dwan Edwards (hamstring), safety Quintin Mikell (ankle) and cornerback D.J. Moore (ankle), as they are all listed as out for the game.
More from Revenge of the Birds:
- Levi Brown trade: Deal includes a swap of draft picks
- NFL picks, Week 5: The ROTB staff takes their shot at this week's games
- Cardinals starting LT Bradley Sowell in pictures: What to expect on Sunday
- Cardinals vs. Buccaneers review: Patrick Peterson, Daryn Colledge stand out according to PFF
- Levi Brown trade: Disappointing LT was 'not living up to our expectations'