The Arizona Cardinals, who have had a rough run of health this season, particularly at the linebacker position. This week, as the Cardinals prepare for the San Francisco 49ers, they are getting healthier.
In his Monday press conference, he indicated that the only injury of note was linebacker Kenny Demens, who hurt his hamstring. Arians said that he was doubtful to play this weekend, but that the team would be getting some players back; namely, safety Rashad Johnson and linebacker Jasper Brinkley.
Arians said that Johnson would play with a little splint for his finger.
Darnell Dockett, who missed some practice time last week with a groin injury, played on Sunday, but was not 100 percent. Arians thought it would be a two week injury, so he should be in much better shape this week.
Even at full strength, the task of beating a tough San Francisco team on the road will be difficult. Having a full stable of starters is a good way to start.
More from Revenge of the Birds:
- Arizona Cardinals: What we learned week 5
- Steve Smith complains about officials and lack of calls on Arizona Cardinals secondary
- NFL Power Rankings Week 6: Bengals Rising, Lions Falling
- Panthers vs. Cardinals: Vote for the Week 5 play of the game
- Arizona Cardinals vs Carolina Panthers: The Bonehead Award