It is time to pick the teammates of the week after a 27-24 comeback victory over the Houston Texans.
There are a few people we could consider.
The offensive line played well overall, giving up only one sack of Carson Palmer. Rashard Mendenhall and Andre Ellington combined for 97 yards rushing. John Abraham and Matt Shaughnessy teamed up to create the first point of the day on a sack a forced fumble by Abraham that became a Shaughnessy recovery and touchdown to give Arizona a 7-0 lead after one play from scrimmage.
Together, the two players combined for nine catches, 129 yards and two touchdowns.
Roberts stepped up in a big way, as he was playing the role that Michael Floyd normally does. Floyd left the game with a shoulder injury and Roberts ended up being the team's leading receiver.
Housler scored his first career touchdown and, in the words of Bruce Arians, "got off the schneid" with four catches and 57 yards.
Both players' production were critical. Floyd left the game with his shoulder sprain and Larry Fitzgerald only had three catches for 23 yards. The production in the passing game had to come from somewhere and both Roberts and Floyd filled that void.
More from Revenge of the Birds:
- Texans vs. Cardinals review: Vote for the Precision Play of Week 10
- Texans vs. Cardinals: Key stats in 27-24 win
- Texans vs. Cardinals results: Arizona 'able to overcome' mistakes, officiating in win over Houston
- Cardinals vs. Texans results: Notable postgame quotes from Arizona players
- Texans vs. Cardinals final score: Arizona escapes at home with a 27-24 win