After another week of drama in the NFL, our staff had a pretty solid week of "expert" picks. Two correctly predicted 11 of the games, while another three had 10 correct picks. Randy was the only one to be under .500. Here are the results from Week 11.
Now the updated leaderboard. Jesse extended his lead and Andy left the cellar.
Next up are the predictions for Week 12:
How do these picks stack up with your own personal predictions? Obviously, the playoff life of the Cardinals gets easier if the Niners, Panthers and Bears lose. Of course, Arizona just has to keep winning and this should work out.
Tell us what you think below in the comments.
More from Revenge of the Birds:
- Arizona Cardinals interview roundup
- Cardinals vs. Jaguars: Carson Palmer and Michael Floyd are the teammates of the week
- Figuring out what the Cardinals need to do to make the playoffs
- Arizona Cardinals podcast: Playoff chances, Carson Palmer, Michael Floyd and reviewing the win over the Jags
- NFL roster moves: Arizona Cardinals add Bryan McCann to replace Teddy Williams