The final injury reports are out for both the Arizona Cardinals and the Indianapolis Colts. For Arizona, there is little surprise. Nobody is ruled out, but special teams ace Justin Bethel is questionable. Head coach Bruce Arians said that whether he plays or not will be a game day decision. Bethel was limited in the week's final practice.
The only other player that is questionable for Sunday's game is receiver Brittan Golden for his hamstring injury. He was also limited on Friday.
Everyone else listed practiced fully and is probable t play on Sunday; namely, OLB John Abraham (hamstring), WR Michael Floyd (shoulder), C Mike Gibson (illness), QB Carson Palmer (hand) and DE Frostee Rucker (calf).
As for an interesting note about Palmer's hand injury, it appears to be a jammed right thumb. It would appear that the team was trying to hide it in this video featuring Palmer. Notice how he is shown as writing with his right AND left hands. Then later you see him with a brace for his thumb. No, it does not look serious. But it is there.
More from Revenge of the Birds:
- Fantasy football: Arizona Cardinals must free Andre Ellington
- The Team No One Is Talking About
- Colts vs. Cardinals: 3 keys to an Arizona Week 12 win over Indianapolis
- Arizona Cardinals podcast: Podcast preview of Colts vs. Cardinals with Stampede Blue
- NFL injury report, Week 12, Colts vs. Cardinals: Justin Bethel downgraded, Trent Richardson limited