Week 12 was not a great week for our staff in picking games...that is, except for me. I had a good week, going 10-4. Of course, the tie between the Vikings and Packers meant that everyone was wrong in that game.
Take a look at how the games turned out and then see the updated leaderboard.
I turned out to be the brilliant one picking the Jags.
Jesse remains in the lead, but his margin is shrinking.
Now let's take a look at the picks for the week.
What do you think of the picks? Do you agree? Let us know who you have winning each game.
- Arizona Cardinals podcast: Reviewing the win over the Colts, talking NFC playoff race
- Carson Palmer: Playoff quarterback or fool's gold
- 2014 NFL Draft: What is the Arizona Cardinals' position of need?
- Arizona Cardinals has Top 10 defense in many categories after win over Colts
- NFC playoff picture: Arizona Cardinals get no help from Dolphins, Redskins