After a Thanksgiving practice, the Arizona Cardinals added a key player to the injury report. Running back Andre Ellington, who leads the team in rushing, was limited in practice on Thursday with a knee injury.
Safety Yeremiah Bell, who was limited on Wednesday with a knee injury, was upgraded on Thursday as a full participant. Carson Palmer (hand) amd Alfonso Smith (ankle) were full participants in practice.
For the Eagles, it was equal to Wednesday's report. Safety Earl Wolff did not practice on Thursday with a knee injury.
The other four players that were listed were full participants. Safety Colt Anderson (ankle), cornerback Bradley Fletcher (pectoral), linebacker Mychal Kendricks (knee) and linebacker Jake Knott (knee) were those players.
If Ellington has to miss the game on Sunday, that would take an important weapon off the field. We will find out from Bruce Arians on Friday how serious the situation is.
- Arizona Cardinals podcast: Reviewing the win over the Colts, talking NFC playoff race
- Carson Palmer: Playoff quarterback or fool's gold
- 2014 NFL Draft: What is the Arizona Cardinals' position of need?
- Arizona Cardinals has Top 10 defense in many categories after win over Colts
- NFC playoff picture: Arizona Cardinals get no help from Dolphins, Redskins