It has been a while, but the Arizona Cardinals released their first injury report following their bye week. For the first time in quite some time, receiver Larry Fitzgerald was not listed, which should mean that his hamstrings should be back to 100 percent.
Two players were absent from practice, but that was not because of an injury. Tackle Bradley Sowell and linebacker Daryl Washington were out with an illness. Receiver Brittan Golden also did not practice because of his hamstring.
Running back Rashard Mendenhall was still on the injury report and was limited in practice with his toe injury. Head coach Bruce Arians indicated that he is not all the way back , but in much better shape than before.
For the Houstan Texans, they were a bit more banged up. Running back Arians Foster (back), linebacker Mike Mohamed (hamstring), linebacker Daryl Sharpton ((foot/toe) and Wade Smith (knee) all sat out of practice.
More from Revenge of the Birds:
- ROTB Roundtable: Tight End Moves, Arians' Performance, and Rookie Hazing
- Larry Fitzgerald tries to name all 15 QBs that he has caught passes from [video]
- Arizona Cardinals Midway Grades from the ROTB Staff
- NFL odds, Week 10: Arizona Cardinals open as 3-point favorite
- Arizona Cardinals roster moves, midseason grades, 2014 NFL Draft talk on Revenge of the Bird Radio