The Arizona Cardinals practiced without receiver Michael Floyd, who is still recovering from an ankle injury that hampered him last week. They were also without tight end Rob Housler, who has a groin injury.
Tennessee was without four starters in practice, but according to Music City Miracles, they are minor injuries. Linebacker Akeem Ayers and DB Alterraun Verner have groin injuries, guard Andy Levitre has a hip injury and safety Bernard Pollard was out for something other than an injury.
The rest of the report for Arizona was short. Quarterback Carson Palmer was limited, but did more than he did last week. Running back Andre Ellington was also limited with his knee injury and guard Paul Fanaika has a back injury that limited him as well.
For the Titans, Karl Klug also did not practice, running back Leon Washington was limited (ankle), while tight end Delanie Walker (concussion), tackle David Stewart (shoulder) and center Brian Schwenke (ankle) were full participants.
- John Abraham named Defensive Player of the Week
- Will the Cardinals 2013 season end up being a success or a missed opportunity?
- Arizona Cardinals defense now a Top-5 ranked unit
- Arizona Cardinals place Tyrann Mathieu on injured reserve, promote Curtis Taylor
- Week 14 snap counts for Arizona Cardinals in win over St. Louis Rams