There are a lot of interviews that happen during the week with the Arizona Cardinals. Since I couldn't get to all of them to write about, here is a quick roundup of the different press meetings, radio interviews and shows that you can use to catch up. Consider this the interview open thread.
The weeks started with Steve Keim on Arizona Sports' Doug and Wolf show. He reviewed the game against the Rams and talked about the big contributions of John Abraham and Karlos Dansby. He also discussed the playoff race and some decisions he has moving forward.
Linebacker John Abraham also was on Arizona Sports on Monday, also on Doug and Wolf. He talked about the summer of the offseason waiting for a team to call and sign him. He also talked about his three-sack game against the Rams and his place in history.
Head coach Bruce Arians met with the media on Wednesday and talked about the playoff race and the team's upcoming opponent.
Thursday was coordinator day with the media instead of Arians. Offensive coordinator Harold Goodwin talked about the tough defense the Titans have.
Thursday is also the day that Larry Fitzgerald speaks with reporters. He talked about wanting to get back into the postseason.
Lastly, it is the Big Red Rage show for this week. Player host Calais Campbell had right tackle Eric Winston as a guest. Winston talked about how it important it is for players and fans to have meaningful games in December, regardless of whether or not that results in a postseason berth.
- ROTB Roundtable: Tyrann Mathieu, Playoff Scenarios, and Offensive Gameplans
- Arizona Cardinals 2013 draft class riddled with injuries
- Tyrann Mathieu injury: Cardinals, Honey Badger not worried about past, we shouldn't worry either
- Rams vs. Cardinals review: Crusty veterans lead the way according to PFF
- Cardinals vs. Titans injury report: Floyd, Housler out for Arizona, Tennessee without four starters in practice