At 9-5, the Arizona Cardinals appear most likely to end up in third place in the NFC West. That means that we almost know who will be the team's 2014 opponents.
So far, we know this much about the 2014 schedule -- the Cardinals will play their division rivals each at home and on the road. They will also play the NFC East and the AFC West. The two remaining games are determined by their place in the division. They would play the team in the same place in the other two NFC divisions -- the NFC North and NFC South.
If the season ended today, it would look like this:
There is a slight chance that the Cardinals could end up in second place in the division, but Arizona would have to win out and the Niners would have to lose their final two games.
The Bucs could become the Atlanta Falcons, depending on the final two weeks of the year, as both Tampa and Atlanta are 4-10. The home game against the NFC North is less settled. It could end up the Packers, Bears or Lions. Chicago currently leads the division at 8-6, while Green Bay is 7-6-1 and Detroit is 7-7.
- NFC playoff picture: Arizona Cardinals still need help to make the postseason
- Arizona Cardinals: Ranting after an OT win
- Cardinals vs. Titans: Vote for the Week 15 play of the game
- Cardinals vs. Titans: Vote for the Week 15 player of the game
- Cardinals vs. Titans results: 5 negatives in the 37-34 OT win
- Cardinals vs. Titans results: 5 positives in the 37-34 OT win