On offense, as is customary, Carson Palmer and the starting offensive line were on the field for every snap. Tackle Bobby Massie played one snap as a jumbo tight end/tackle eligible.
Among the wide receivers, Michael Floyd led the way with 66 snaps, followed by Larry Fitzgerald with 59. Fitz missed the overtime period with a concussion, or he would have had a few more snaps. Andre Roberts played 41 snaps, Jaron Brown 12 and Brittan Golden four.
In the defensive backfield, after Bell's iron man performance of 86 snaps, starting corners Patrick Peterson and Jerraud Powers each played 85. Rashad Johnson played 81 snaps -- all but the final five, which Tony Jefferson played. Antoine Cason, who became the nickel corner with the injury to Tyrann Mathieu, played 69 snaps and Javier Arenas, now the dime back, played 16.
- NFC playoff picture: Arizona Cardinals still need help to make the postseason
- Arizona Cardinals: Ranting after an OT win
- Cardinals vs. Titans: Vote for the Week 15 play of the game
- Cardinals vs. Titans: Vote for the Week 15 player of the game
- Cardinals vs. Titans results: 5 negatives in the 37-34 OT win
- Cardinals vs. Titans results: 5 positives in the 37-34 OT win