Three players sat out of practice. Linebacker John Abraham sat out with a groin injury, safety Rashad Johnson was still out with his high ankle sprain and guard Daryn Colledge sat out with a back injury.
The other six players listed were limited. They were defensive tackle Darnell Dockett (shoulder), tight end Rob Housler (groin), running back Rashard Mendenhall (finger), quarterback Carson Palmer (elbow, ankle), tackle Nate Potter (ribs) and linebacker Matt Shaughnessy (groin).
With Housler being limited, you wonder how much of his lack of playing time on Sunday (only four snaps) were due to his injury or due to his ineffectiveness and the two blown pass plays.
With Palmer, it is expected to see the ankle listed, however, the elbow once again has appeared. That is something to keep an eye on this week.
San Francisco did not practice on Christmas, but they still released an injury report, based on how things would have been had they practiced.
The players that would have been full participants were LB Navorro Bowman (wrist), CB Tarell Brown (ribs) and WR Michael Crabtree (wrist, ankle).
- Arizona Cardinals, where do we go from here?
- A Christmas wishlist for the Arizona Cardinals and their fans
- Daryl Washington to host Striking Out for Kids Cancer Bowling Classic
- Arizona Cardinals Week 16 offensive and defensive snaps counts show disappearance of Rob Housler
- 2014 NFL mock draft: As lowest non-playoff team, Arizona Cardinals take tackle