Last week in our staff picks, two either abstained or forgot. However, results for the staff ranged from not so good (Shaun) to incredible (Andy). The Cowboys, Patriots and Panthers didn't disappoint, but the Bears and Chargers did. Here is what happened last week with our picks.
And here are the current standings. As you can see, I am moving on up. Andy made a big jump.
Now for the picks for Week 14:
There are a lot of teams in common. Things probably won't change much in the standings based on how these picks look. The Saints are heavy favorites for us, but that partly must be because Drew Brees is awesome at home and we need the Saints to win and bump the Panthers down a bit.
Did anyone think earlier think that most people would pick both the Jags and Bucs to win in the same week? We have all jumped on the Jags bandwagon.
What do you think of the picks? Who do you have winning? And who do you think will end up the winner?
- Arizona Cardinals podcast: Reviewing the loss to the Philadelphia Eagles
- Cardinals vs. Eagles review: Arizona defense goes back to blitzing ways
- 2014 NFL Draft: Do the Arizona Cardinals have interest in Johnny Manziel?
- 2014 NFL mock draft: Could the Arizona Cardinals land Johnny Manziel?
- Cardinals vs. Eagle review: Snap counts for the offense and defense