Head coach Bruce Arians said that Palmer would be "a game time decision" on Sunday, but also added that he believes Palmer would be able to go. At the same time, he also expressed confidence in backup Drew Stanton has not played in a game until 2010.
Tight end Rob Housler also is questionable for the game.
The rest of the team that appeared on the injury report all wee will be probable to play.
For the Rams, they are without starting center Scott Wells.
Cornerback Brandon McGee is is listed as questionable, while all the other players that showed up on the injury reports doing the week.
- Larry Fitzgerald Hall of Fame credentials
- Rams vs. Cardinals: 3 keys to an Arizona Week 14 win over St. Louis
- NFL expert picks, Week 14: Staff loves the Saints, Seahawks...and Jags
- Tyrann Mathieu gaining ground for Pro Bowl, Defensive Rookie of Year
- Cardinals vs. Eagles review: Arizona defense goes back to blitzing ways