I'll be acting as the Cardinals general manager in an upcoming 7-round live mock (more info here). It's being hosted over at TurfShowTimes and spans the whole SB Nation community. Michael Oliver, another writer here at ROTB (check out some of his thoughts on the Cardinals draft) has signed on as assistant GM and will represent the team on Twitter throughout the weekend.
Date: April 20-21st
Time: 2pm EST onwards
Free on those days? We could use another back-up general manager, someone who can make picks and trades if Michael and I can't show up. General war room participants would be cool, too. If you want to participate just chime in below or send me an e-mail. We're putting our board together on Google docs and if we have enough interest we can look into setting up a Google hangout on draft day or something.
More interested in just observing or belittling us after the dust has settled? No problem! We can still use your opinion:
- Give us your favorite prospects for the Cardinals, why you think they're a good fit for the team, and when you think they should be drafted;
- Post the top 15 players you think the Cardinals should draft with their first round pick;
- Just share a position you would like to see the team upgrade in the draft!
- Should the Cardinals consider double-dipping in the draft and if so, which position(s) and why?
- Does the switch to a zone-blocking scheme affect the offensive line prospects the team should be looking for (typically, ZBS linemen are more athletic but struggle to anchor against strength)?
- The Cardinals seem to be high on Levi Brown and Bobby Massie. If Luke Joeckel and Eric Fisher are off the board, will they even draft a tackle?