Today is when the Arizona Cardinals players get to put pads on for practice. It will get loud. I will not be there today, but I want you to be able to follow. I have a couple of widgets for tweets.
If you want to add your tweets and photos, include #cardscamp.
But for now, chat about what is going on if you are at practice, so that others that are not can benefit.
I'll be back out to Glendale on Monday, and then on Friday and Saturday.
More from Revenge of the Birds:
- Arizona Cardinals training camp: 10 observations from Day 2
- NFL training camp 2013: Ryan Lindley making progress, compared to Kelly Holcomb
- NFL training camp 2013: Kick returner for Arizona Cardinals still an unknown
- NFL training camp 2013: Arizona Cardinals to use double punt returners
- These Arizona Cardinals aren't the Arizona Cardinals you remember