Fans who can't make it to University of Phoenix Stadium for 2013 Cardinals Training Camp presented by Hyundai can follow the team's practice on Tuesday, July 30 on NFL Network's Inside Training Camp.
Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner will anchor NFL Network's coverage from the team's practice from 2:00-4:30 p.m.
Continuing through August 6, NFL Network's Inside Training Camp Live hits the field at 7:00 AM PT, providing nine hours of live coverage each day. As teams report to camp and take the field, NFL Network will provide live look-ins at team practices, interviews with players and coaches, analysis from former players, head coaches and front office executives.
Each night at 5:00 PM PT, a three-hour Training Camp Today recaps all of the day's action, providing up-to-date information and analysis.
More from Revenge of the Birds:
- Arizona Cardinals training camp: 10 observations from Day 2
- NFL training camp 2013: Ryan Lindley making progress, compared to Kelly Holcomb
- NFL training camp 2013: Kick returner for Arizona Cardinals still an unknown
- NFL training camp 2013: Arizona Cardinals to use double punt returners
- These Arizona Cardinals aren't the Arizona Cardinals you remember
Keep up with Cardinals news and opinions when you are not on the site. Follow Revenge of the Birds on Twitter at @revengeofbirds and "like" us on Facebook. You can follow me individually at @senorjessroot.