So, there was a very funny story about a Cleveland Browns fan that died recently. In his obituary, his final wish was recorded...that he have six Browns players as his pallbearers, so that he could have the Browns let him down one more time before landing in his final resting place.
The question comes to you now. What would be your final dying request of the Cardinals? Let's say something other than winning the Super Bowl. Or just put that if you want, but I'm hoping to see what all the different ones could be.
Tell us what you would do.
More from Revenge of the Birds:
- Building Backwards – The Arizona Cardinals and Rod Graves
- Jonathan Cooper 'can be one of the all-time greats'
- 7/9 Arizona Cardinals news: Cooper interview, more waiting for Washington
- NFL free agents: Who is still available for the Arizona Cardinals?
- Arizona Cardinals history: The WRs since 1988
Keep up with Cardinals news and opinions when you are not on the site. Follow Revenge of the Birds on Twitter at @revengeofbirds and "like" us on Facebook. You can follow me individually at @senorjessroot.