We know the playing time for the offensive players. What about the defense? There were 66 defensive snaps. Defensive end Ronald Talley was the playing time winner with 51 snaps, while John Abraham made the most of his five plays, logging a sack and forced fumble.
Here is how it played out for everyone.
Defensive backs: Tyrann Mathieu 38, Javier Arenas 34, Jonathon Amaya 30, Justin Bethel 21, Antoine Cason 21, Curtis Taylor 20, Tony Jefferson 20, Javon Harris 20, Ronnie Yell 20, Bryan McCann 19, Rashad Johnson 17, Patrck Peterson 17, Jerraud Powers 17, Yeremiah Bell 17
Linebackers: Zack Nash 46, Kenny Rowe 40, Kevin Minter 30, Daryl Washington 24, Colin Parker 23, Matt Shaughnessy 18, Reggie Walker 17, Jasper Brinkley 17, Kenny Demens 15, Sam Acho 9, Korey Jones 8, Lorenzo Alexander 6, John Abraham 5
More from Revenge of the Birds:
- The good, the bad, the ugly from Cardinals vs. Packers
- Arizona Cardinals vs Green Bay Packers player of the game
- Arizona Cardinals Birdbrain Play of the Week
- Arizona Cardinals vs. Green Bay Packers 5 positives
- Arizona Cardinals bubble players: Who trended up and who trended down
Keep up with Cardinals news and opinions when you are not on the site. Follow Revenge of the Birds on Twitter at @revengeofbirds and "like" us on Facebook. You can follow me individually at @senorjessroot.