After a 17-0 shutout win over the Green Bay Packers last week to kick off the 2013 preseason, the Arizona Cardinals now have their home opener against the Dallas Cowboys. The starters are expected to get in about 20 plays before calling it an afternoon, and the Cowboys starters are expected to get about a quarter in.
Interested in watching the game? Here is what you need!
Kickoff time: 4:30 PM Eastern, 1:30 PM Arizona time
TV Broadcast info: KNXV ABC15 (Phoenix Area), NFL Network (nationally)
TV Broadcasters: Dave Pasch (play-by-play), Ron Wolfley (color), Jody Jackson (sideline reporter)
Radio Broadcast info: Arizona Sports 620 (English), KVVA 107.1 FM (Spanish)
Can't watch it live or record it? NFL Network will re-air the game Monday morning 12AM Eastern/ Sunday 9PM Arizona time. Fox Sports Arizona will also air a replay of the preseason game Sunday night 8 PM Eastern, or 5 PM Arizona time.
Looking to place a wager? The Cardinals are currently favored by three points and the over/under on scoring is 41 points.
Here is the rest of the NFL preseason schedule for Saturday:
Packers at Rams, 8 PM EST
More from Revenge of the Birds:
- Larry Fitzgerald considered one of NFL's most overpaid players; Dansby, Abraham among most underpaid
- Arizona Cardinals GM Steve Keim compares Patrick Peterson to Deion Sanders, Bo Jackson
- Arizona Cardinals 'will be active' on waiver wire
- Daryl Washington has appeal denied, suspension to remain 4 games
- Tyrann Mathieu big topic of conversation of Big Red Rage; Calais Campbell is new player host
Keep up with Cardinals news and opinions when you are not on the site. Follow Revenge of the Birds on Twitter at @revengeofbirds and "like" us on Facebook. You can follow me individually at @senorjessroot.