On Thursday, the Arizona Cardinals returned to practice, but this time it was not open to the public. They practiced outside at the team's facility in Tempe because of the soccer match at University of Phoenix Stadium.
The injury bug bit the Cardinals again, although it is not known how serious.
No other announcement was made, but Bruce Arians will address the media Friday after the team's morning walk through.
David Carter replaced him in first team base packages.
Linebacker Karlos Dansby also sat out of practice on Thursday.
The team returns to Glendale for an open practice Friday and the Red and White practice will take place on Saturday.
More from Revenge of the Birds:
- 2013 NFL training camp: Jamell Fleming has competition to overcome
- Larry Fitzgerald and how he will be used in the Bruce Arians offense
- 2013 NFL training camp: Predicting the Arizona Cardinals preseason standouts
- ROTB Roundtable: Pre-season, Returners, and Roster Surprises
- Arizona Cardinals rookie Jonathan Cooper feels pressure to succeed
Keep up with Cardinals news and opinions when you are not on the site. Follow Revenge of the Birds on Twitter at @revengeofbirds and "like" us on Facebook. You can follow me individually at @senorjessroot.