The Arizona Cardinals host the San Diego Chargers on Saturday, marking the return of Ken Whisenhunt, who was fired as head coach for Arizona in January and now is the offensive coordinator for the Chargers. This will be the closest thing to the regular season as we get in the preseason. The starters will play the entire first half and open the second half. After that, it will be the battle for backup positions.
Interested in watching the game? Here is what you need!
Kickoff time: 10:00 PM Eastern, 7:00 PM Arizona time
TV Broadcast info: KNXV ABC15 (Phoenix Area), NFL Network (nationally) (tape delayed by an hour starting at 11pm ET/8PM AZT)
TV Broadcasters: Dave Pasch (play-by-play), Ron Wolfley (color), Jody Jackson (sideline reporter)
Radio Broadcast info: News Talk 92.3 (English), KVVA 107.1 FM (Spanish)
Can't watch it live or record it? NFL Network will re-air the game Tuesday morning 12AM Eastern/ Monday 9PM Arizona time. Fox Sports Arizona will also air a replay of the preseason game Sunday evening 7:30 PM Eastern, or 4:30 PM Arizona time.
Looking to place a wager? The Cardinals are currently favored by four points and the over/under on scoring is 41 points.
Headed to the stadium? Remember the new bag policy
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12."
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar). The team will have these bags available at University of Phoenix Stadium gates on game day.
- Small clutch bags no larger than 4.5" x 6.5" in size, with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
Medically necessary items, after proper inspection by security staff, will continue to be allowed inside the stadium.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, seat cushions with pockets, computer bags and camera bags.
Here is the rest of the NFL schedule Saturday:
Bucs at Dolphins, 7:30 PM EST
More from Revenge of the Birds:
- Arizona Cardinals pass rush vs. Dallas Cowboys: How bad was it, really?
- Cardinals vs. Chargers preview: 5 questions with Bolts from the Blue
- Patrick Peterson getting more and more time with the Arizona Cardinals offense
- Arizona Cardinals close camp; Ryan Williams and Jeff King return to practice and will play on Saturday
- Arizona Cardinals top fantasy football prospects