Well, it is the annual Red and White practice. This time it is here at University of Phoenix Stadium. If you are here already, you can see it is going to be a busy place.
It is going to be a regular practice. There will be no tackling, but their might be (but probably not) a goalline session. The team is short of defensive linemen right now, so to have an 80-rep practice and the goalline setting could be a little much.
All the players will be signing autographs.
I am already here and will be tweeting updates. i won't be commenting because at least part of the time I will be on the field.
You can follow my tweets in the following widget.
Share your comments and photos so I can share them to everyone else.
More from Revenge of the Birds:
- Arizona Cardinals training camp 2013: Ryan Williams says "there's nothing wrong" with his knee
- What to watch for at the Red and White practice
- Arizona Cardinals training camp 2013: 10 observations from Friday practice
- Arizona Cardinals training camp: Bobby Massie having a 'so-so' camp
- Arizona Cardinals training camp 2013: Dan Williams to miss some time with knee, ankle injuries; is having Pro Bowl camp
Keep up with Cardinals news and opinions when you are not on the site. Follow Revenge of the Birds on Twitter at @revengeofbirds and "like" us on Facebook. You can follow me individually at @senorjessroot.