The Arizona Cardinals an 71 offensive plays on Sunday against the St. Louis Rams. That by itself is something to cheer about a little, as last season, they struggled so badly on offense. More offensive plays are a start.
How did the playing time look on the offensive side of the ball?
For the receivers, Fitz played all 71 plays and Michael Floyd was on the field for 67 plays. Andre Roberts was out there for 51 plays and Jaron Brown saw 12 plays. Patrick Peterson got three snaps on offense to start the season.
The two questions moving forward -- how many offensive snaps can we expect Peterson to get, and why did Taylor not get into the game?
More from Revenge of the Birds:
- Cardinals vs. Rams: What the fans said in our game threads
- 2013 Fantasy Football results, Week 1: A look at the Arizona Cardinals and the league's best
- 2013 NFL picks against the spread: Monday Night Football begins with RG3 and Michael Vick
- Cardinals vs. Rams: What was the birdbrain play of the game?
- Cardinals vs. Rams: What was the play of the game?