The Arizona Cardinals were back at practice on Wednesday preparing to play the Detroit Lions this coming Sunday. as such, the first injury report came out. As expected, tight end Rob Housler did not participate, as he is still recovering from a high ankle sprain. However, he was not the only key player that showed up on the injury report.
The one that will make people jump off of cliffs? Larry Fitzgerald was limited in practice with a hamstring injury.
Here is how it looked, and the team overall is good and healthy:
Did not practice: TE Rob Housler
Limited: LB Lorenzo Alexander (biceps), WR Larry Fitzgerald (hamstring), RB Rashard Mendenhall (ankle), WR Andre Roberts (quad).
As for the Lions, they had a few more players on the report.
Full practice: RB Reggie Bush (finger/groin)
More from Revenge of the Birds:
- [Podcast] Cardinals vs. Rams review: Concerns, Levi Brown, Jay Feely and more
- Larry Fitzgerald praises Tyrann Mathieu for work on, off the field; reflects on his age
- NFL power rankings: Arizona Cardinals rise, but still near bottom
- ROTB Roundtable: Biggest Factor, Area of Concern, and Levi Brown
- Arizona Cardinals bring in pair of tight ends, a receiver for workouts