The Arizona Cardinals added a pair of players to their injury report on Thursday, which still had receiver Larry Fitzgerald listed due to something going on with his hamstring. Veteran defensive players Darnell Dockett and John Abraham were new additions to the official injury report with shoulder injuries.
The only player to sit out of practice was again tight end Rob Housler, who is probably not playing again.
The injury to Fitzgerald is clearly the biggest concern, as he is their offensive star and the team only has four receivers on the 53-man roster. When he talked to reporters on Thursday (as reported by Kent Somers), he dismissed his situation saying "everything is good." However, he also confessed that he wouldn't tell reporters if he wasn't fine.
Here is the full injury list:
Did not practice: Tight end Rob Housler (ankle)
Limited: OLB Lorenzo Alexander (biceps), WR Larry Fitzgerald (hamstring), RB Rashard Mendenhall (ankle) and WR Andre Roberts
Fully participated: OLB John Abraham (shoulder), DT Darnell Dockett (shoulder)
The Lions had their injury report look more or less the same:
Fully participated: RB Reggie Bush finger/groin, DE Jason Jones (knee)
More from Revenge of the Birds:
- [Podcast] Cardinals vs. Rams review: Concerns, Levi Brown, Jay Feely and more
- Larry Fitzgerald praises Tyrann Mathieu for work on, off the field; reflects on his age
- NFL power rankings: Arizona Cardinals rise, but still near bottom
- ROTB Roundtable: Biggest Factor, Area of Concern, and Levi Brown
- Arizona Cardinals bring in pair of tight ends, a receiver for workouts