Will Larry Fitzgerald play, and how much?
The star receiver tweaked his hamstring in practice on Wednesday and is questionable to play. How will the offense flow without its centerpiece? Will the passing game still be as effective as it was most of the game last week?
Last time they played, Peterson kept Megatron out of the end zone, but Johnson did have 10 catches for 121 yards. What will the results be this time?
Will the Cardinals passing offense take advantage of a weaker Detroit secondary?
Palmer had a fine game in Week 1. Detroit is weak in the secondary. Will the trend for both continue?
How will the interior line hold up?
The Lions have a very, very good interior with Ndamukong Suh and Nick Fairley. Will the Cardinals be able to provide a pocket for Carson Palmer to step into for his throws? Will the Cards be able to run the ball to open up the passing game?
Which Levi Brown will it be today?
When Brown is bad, he is dreadful. When he is not bad, he's okay. Which version do we get?
Will the defense be able to handle Reggie Bush?
The back is very good in the passing and running game. Will he be this week? He had over 190 yards of offense in Week 1. Will he be this week's Jared Cook or will he be contained?
Will Carson Palmer reach 30,000 career passing yards?
Palmer is 208 yards from the milestone. Will he get it? At what point during the game?
More from Revenge of the Birds:
- Cardinals vs Lions Madden 25 simulation: Arizona falls late to Detroit
- Arizona Cardinals release CB Jamell Fleming, promote WR Kerry Taylor from practice squad
- NFL picks against the spread, Week 2: Handicapping the late games
- 2013 fantasy football, Lions vs. Cardinals: Start 'em, sit 'em
- Cardinals vs. Lions preview: How to run vs. Detroit's defense